Location: Cobb Galleria, Atlanta, GA
Dates: September 6-7, 2018
BlockChainConf is a conference for software engineers interested in or building applications that leverage decentralized data, decentralized ownership, decentralized identity, decentralized infrastructure and software.
There is more to BlockChain that cryptocurrencies and ICOs! This conference will arm you with the technical skills and tools to build the infrastructure and applications for a new decentralized world.
- Stephen Pair CEO and Co-founder BitPay
- Christopher Ferris, IBM Distinguished Engineer, and CTO Open Technology, IBM
- John Wolpert, Seeker of Awesomeness at Consensys
- Marley Gray, Principal Architect Azure Blockchain, Microsoft
- Brian Platz, Founder and Architect, FlureeDB
- Chris Matthieu, CEO at Computes, Inc.
- Natalie Villasana and Alex Leitner, Software Developers, Stroj Labs
- Razi Rias, Senior Blockchain Architect, Microsoft – Blockchain