Blockchain Times is the best quality source of news and original articles for the blockchain and decentralized ledger markets. We provide a daily news digest and original analysis. All our articles are created uniquely at our initiative and we do not accept any sort of payment for our articles. We strive for the top outmost journalistic integrity. Topics include interesting projects, interesting companies, business models, data, market trends, regulation, capital sources, service and products providers, etc. Our coverage is world wide.
Got a point? Blockchain Times is your site, please tell us how we can make your site better. Do you have a perspective you’d like to share with our readers? If so, we’d like to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We expect a content around 1000 to 2000 words. We are flexible on the length.
2. We expect an article of outstanding quality, comparable to Wall Street Journal.
3. We expect an article that is not a commercial.
4. All articles should always review both sides of each thesis and contain supporting data and facts.
5. All articles should be relevant to our readership which is formed of the executives and investors in the alternative lending space.
6. We strongly encourage the usage of figures, charts, and schematics where ever possible for a higher quality article.
7. We strongly encourage reviewing the article subjects and/or plan prior to fully writing the articles/ submitting it to Lending Times.
8. We promise a quick turn around by our editorial and peer review process for publication.
9. For all questions please contact our editor in chief, email@example.com
10. Please include in the credit section at the end: author name, author small picture ( 320px by 240px or so), and a short author bio. A hyperlink to the author’s company is also welcome.
Founder, Editor in Chief
George A. Popescu ( Linked-In Profile )
Hands-on entrepreneur, MIT graduate, with experience creating and building 11+ companies.
- George Popescu has been in the crypto space since 2011. Previously he sold and exited his most successful company, Boston Technologies (BT) group, in 2014. BT was a technology, market maker, high frequency trading and inter-broker broker-dealer in the FX Spot, precious metals and CFDs space company. George was the Founder and CEO of BT which he boot-strapped from $0 to a $20+ million business without any equity investment. BT has been #1 fastest growing company in Boston in 2011 according to the Boston Business Journal and the only company being in top 10 fastest in 2012-13 as it was #5 in 2012. BT has been on the Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for 4 years in a row ( #143, #373, #897 and #1270). After the company sale in July 2014 George Popescu was employed until February 2015 as Head-of-Strategy for Currency Mountain ( www.currencymountain.com ), a USD 100 million+ holding company focused on retail and medium institutional currencies, precious metals, stocks, fixed income and commodities businesses.
- George earned the best journalist aware for Lending Times at the Lendit Industry Awards, 2017.
- Over the last 10 years George has created multiple startups in online lending,craft beer brewery, exotic sport car rental space, water purification, hedge funds, outsourced-labor, web-technology for real estate market, peer-reviewed scientific journal ( Journal of Cellular and Molecular medicine…) and more. George is advising 4+ early stage start-ups in different fields. He was also a mentor at MIT’s Venture Mentoring Services and Techstart Fintech in NY.
- Previously George obtained 3 Master’s Degrees: a Master’s of Science from MIT working on 3D printing, a Master’s in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Supelec, France and a Master’s in Nanosciences from Paris XI University. Previously he had worked as a visiting scientist at MIT in Bio-engineering for 2 years. Previously George had 3 majors : Maths, Physics and Chemistry. He has been trained as an engineer and scientist. His scientific career led to about 10 publications and patents.
- On the business side Boston Business Journal has named him in the top 40 under 40 in 2012 in recognition of his business achievements.
- He is originally from Romania and grew up in Paris, France.
Allen Taylor ( Linked In Profile)
Award-winning journalist, entrepreneur, former newspaper editor, U.S. Army war veteran, author, and fastest wordslinger in the East.
- Allen Taylor has been creating online content since 1997. He built his first website in 1998 and first commercial site in 2001 after teaching himself HTML. In 2003, he started the first website that would turn a profit, a poetry website, which he owned for more than 10 years. Since 2006, he has been a full-time content marketer, commercial blog manager, and Internet entrepreneur. He started a blog focused on Gettysburg as a travel destination and sold it within two years. From 2006 to 2013, he was chief operating officer of a content management company that specialized in the wholesale content market.
- As a newspaper editor (2000-2004), Allen Taylor was recognized by the Texas Press Association for general excellence, headline writing, editorial writing, and page design — all first place awards; and also received first place awards from the North and East Texas Press Association for editorial writing (three times), column writing, and special sections editing; additionally, the Dallas Bar Association recognized him three times for excellence in legal reporting.
- In 2005, Allen served as battle captain in Iraq with the 36th Infantry Division, 56th Brigade Combat Team, 2/112th Armor Regiment and was stationed at Al Taqaddum Air Base, Al Anbar Province.
- The author of “E-book Publishing: Create Your Own Brand of Digital Books,” Allen Taylor is currently a freelance writer and editor at Taylored Content.
- A native of Dallas, Texas, he now resides in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania with his wife, two guinea pigs, a pot belly pig, a family of outdoor cats, two goldfish, and occasionally three rugrats he affectionately calls grandchildren.